TLS News and Events
Welcome to our News and Events page. Here you can see what is happening with TLS and our applications!
We placed a full page ad in Transport Topics, have a look!
6th Annual User Conference
As is our tradition, we we will be having our 6th Annual Users Conference this Fall. It will be held at the Holiday Inn of Willowbrook, Illinois on Monday, September 9th and Tuesday, September 10th.
This two-day conference will go over all of the TLS Transformation software. Come and attend as many breakout sessions as you like to learn more about how we can help you in your specific business environment. Plan on coming to see what's new in Transformation and learn more about how the system can help you save time and money on a daily basis!
Mark your calendars now for this event. You won't want to miss it! More information on the Conference will be coming out to you soon.
New Fuel Management Module
Our New Fuel Management system is designed to not only ease your IFTA reporting, but also provide you with MPG statistics to help you make better equipment decisions.
MPG statistics are also critical to your survival. We provide you with a report that allows you to compare your trucks MPG individually, by make, model, year or fleet. See how each compares against the others.
Additionally, you can give IFTA information to an owner operator for their truck, as a service to them.
Use the Fuel Management system to:
- enter trip sheet miles or odometer readings
- enter fuel purchases over the road or from your own bulk fuel tanks
- provide you with bulk tank inventory
- automatically bring in fuel card interface to save you the time entering over the road purchases (optional)
- bring in bulk fuel tank interface to enter the bulk purchases for you automatically (optional)
- have your IFTA Numbers by fuel type by state for your online reporting
- generate a Truck by State report for any owner operator
- run MPG and Fuel Cost report to compare your trucks make, model, year or fleet against the others
- Quickly produce your IFTA Numbers report for filing, saving you many hours each quarter doing your IFTA reporting.
- Critical decision making information on how your trucks compare in MPG performance!
- By using the optional Fuel Card import and/or Bulk Fuel import option, you can save hours of time each month!
If you have any questions, please call us at 630-887-4470 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to go over the features and benefits with you!
5th Annual User Forum
It was a pleasure to teach you more about the technology you are using, to help you run your operations.Everyone learned something that will help them on a daily basis. Additionally, we know that many relationships were formed and there were many offers to help one another, which is great!
So once again, thank you for coming to the Conference and thank you for your input into how to make TLS Transformation the best TMS application in our industry! We look forward to seeing you all again next year!